Monday, July 15, 2013

Welcome to Lazy town. Population: Me

 Another lazy day in homework town, folks. I have less than 3 weeks before school starts (August 1st), and I still haven't even gotten half-way through reading The Count of Monte Cristo. To top that hundred-something chapters of reading that i've hardly touched,  I also have to finish this crazy project for my AP History class. Like I've previously said before, I'm going to not have a lot of free time on my hands for a while.

Homework + Girl Scouts + My siblings' schedules + Soccer = My Crazy Non-internet Life

I forgot to tell you guys about how my mom is trying to suck me into re-joining  rec. soccer. *sigh* I honestly would be happier getting a job for this fall, but I guess I gotta keep myself fit for soccer during off season...no, actually last spring Coach Carte (high school soccer coach) said we might start the season earlier. Apparently the other high schools in our area start their season earlier to skill build. *shrugg* I wouldn't argue with that idea; everyone starts out rough at the beginning of the season, starting the season earlier allows us players to re-acclimate to the game. My mom also told me that the U-16 rec. league will be coached by someone new (instead of the other coaches i've had in the past). I'd much rather have a new coach than one of my old. Rumor also the newer coach is a pro, the kid you normally find teaching the Varsity soccer players. That gotta be fun, right?

I promise i'll try and set aside a few minutes-hours a day post here. Life can be crazy sometimes..so it wont  be long before I crawl back and start wining for random reasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment